What is a ‘Site Survey’?
In the power quality world, ‘site survey’ is a cursory or detailed examination of the electrical system to determine the cause, or potential cause, of problems that could be site-wide or specific to an area.
We are committed to providing our customers an investigative approach that is logical, efficient, and proven to solve even the most complex of electrical problems, including:
- Locating the direct cause for lightning-induced damage.
- Determining the quality of the electrical wiring and grounding for personnel safety, fire hazard, or equipment operation/malfunction concerns.
- Voltage quality-related problems.
- The causes or concerns related to energy-efficiency.
- Grounding (earthing) evaluation and analysis.
- Harmonic Analysis.
- You will NOT need to interrupt your day-to-day operation to accommodate our team. In fact, we want to measure and ‘see’ your electrical system as your equipment ‘sees’ it.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment that is integral to the IEEE-recommended practices that we adhere to.
- Very often, our recommendations to solve our customers’ problems are cost-effective.
- Our solutions that we provide you will NOT be financially driven towards a particular vendor or remedy.
- You will receive a detailed report that will be in an easy-to-read format, complete with pictures, charts, and supporting data for both conclusions and recommendations.
Who We Have Helped
Our clientele include many military, government, commercial, industrial, and electric utilities including:
- United States Air Force
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Army
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- General Motors
- New York City Transit
- Canadian Armed Forces
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Consumers Energy
- Florida Power & Light
Call or email us today for a quote!